Meine Arbeit zum JG 6 - My work related to JG 6

Diskussion zum Jagdgeschwader 6 "Horst Wessel" - Discussions related to Fighter Wing 6 "Horst Wessel"
RaFiGer
Administrator

Meine Arbeit zum JG 6 - My work related to JG 6

Post by RaFiGer » Wed 11. May 2011, 13:25

Hello Boardmembers

Again some large time between my post, but due to working issues delays in my working schedules are not predictable :)
My latest relase is not finalised yet, but it will be in the near future as I will receive some mor information's because of new releases from JaPo-Poblishing (Vol. II) and the first book of Jerry Crandall. So have a look and I hope you like my new work:

RaFiGer's - Doras over the Eastern Front

There are some additional pages refering to Stab and Group camouflage types, so here are some teasers:

RaFiGer
Administrator

Neuigigkeiten zum JG 6 - Update to my work related to JG 6

Post by RaFiGer » Wed 11. May 2011, 13:32

Hello fellow Members Simmers Paint Shop

Again some large time between my post, but due to working issues delays in my working schedules are not predictable :)
But receiving the fantastic Part II of JaPo's "Focke-Wulf Fw-190D camouflage & markings" and Jerry Crandalls "Volume One Fw-190 D" I'm slowly building up a huge pile of new paint schemes dealing with this wonderful Fw-190 "Dora".
Last year I begun a series of paint schemes related to JG 6, that I will extend with schemes for JG 2, JG 3, JG 51, JG 54, JG 301 and of course some missing JG 6 skins.

I really can recommended to mentioned book series, and therefore I take them with me all the time ;) But I don't sleep with them (That's still up to my wife):D

One mystery or a real point of controversal discussion was the "Black/Blue 12" which was found at airfield F?rth by advancing allied troops on May, 8 1945. NOW this is clearly solved with the investigations and photografical evidence revealed in the JaPo-book. Therefore I have updated my page related to this plane:

Here the links:

Black or Blue - Mystery solved !!!!

Still there are coming up much more, here some teaser pictures of already finshed skins:

There are also many new & old Fw-190 F8 paint schemes mostly finished, if you like I can set up a temporarily page for downloading these and finished "Dora" skins :)

Because I have to stick them together with the correct historical information's it could take a while till I'm able to finalised these :D